Associate Member SkyFoundry networks at the CxEnergy Conference & Expo, the premier industry event in commissioning, energy management and building diagnostics.
Companies that supply products and services or seeking to partner with energy managers and many allied professionals are invited to become Associate Members of the Energy Management Association (EMA). Dues are $750 for the entire year.
EMA and its affiliated associations number over 600 member companies, and 2,500+ professionals that carry one of their professional certifications. This is your conduit to the marketplace of energy engineers, facility managers, commissioning providers, building diagnosticians, data center engineers, BIM and BAS specialists, construction managers, green building experts and more.
What We Do
To best serve our growing constituency, EMA offers a range of information tools, education activities and member benefits.
• Company, website, and contact info listing in the EMA Associate Member Directory
• The right to display the EMA logo and show membership on company website and other company communications.
• Upon joining, EMA members automatically receive 3 free banner ads in our monthly Energy Wise e-newsletter for one year ($225 value).
• EMA staff finds ways to feature you in industry publications (see example, see example 2).
• The ability to submit “sponsored content” in Energy Wise e-newsletter (white papers, case studies, PPT presentations, ect.).
• Preference for cobranding EMA webinars (EMA will submit learning objectives to the AIA for continuing education units).
• New members are welcomed and “mentioned” on our social media (Twitter and LinkedIn, nearly 7,000 followers combined).
• Have a company achievement you would like publicized? Member news is regularly mentioned on our social media and in our monthly Energy Wise publication (space is limited).
• If member companies exhibit at the same industry events as EMA or ACG, they will be given a free “EMA Member” form board display.
• Members receive a 20% discount on advertising in EMA’s newsletter.
Education & Certification
• EMA members receive discounted registration toward the annual CxEnergy Conference & Expo, #1 event in building commissioning, TAB, and energy management.
• CxEnergy’s Expo Hall has an ardent focus on disseminating information about new technologies, including products, applications, instrumentation and services.
• EMA holds webinars throughout the year that offer AIA Learning Units, free to members.
• EMA has over 100 video technical presentations from experts in our industry speaking on important building commissioning and energy management topics.
• EMA keeps members informed on all the significant regulatory, technology, standards and guidelines and government affairs news.
• Energy Wise e-Newsletter is a monthly publication with important industry updates read by energy management professionals, commissioning providers, MEP engineers, sustainability officers, and more. EMA regularly updates its membership on industry news via email, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Leadership & Participation
• Eligibility for EMA Board of Director participation.
• Eligibility for EMA Committee and Task Force participation.
• Participation with DOE and other federal agencies on the development of new energy management initiatives.