Corporate Membership is for companies that provide energy management services. Corporate membership requires one certified Energy Management Professional.
Annual Dues: $250
What We Do
To best serve our growing constituency, EMA offers a range of information tools, education activities and member benefits.
• Company, website, and contact info listing on the EMA website.
• The right to display the EMA logo and show membership on company website and other company communications.
• Upon joining, EMA members automatically receive 3 free banner ads in our monthly Energy Wise e-newsletter for one year ($225 value).
• The ability to submit “sponsored content” in Energy Wise e-newsletter (white papers, case studies, PPT presentations, ect.).
• Preference for cobranding EMA webinars (we will submit for AIA LU).
• New members are welcomed and “mentioned” on our social media (over 6k followers combined).
• Have a company achievement you would like publicized? Member news is regularly mentioned on our social media and in our monthly Energy Wise publication (space is limited).
• EMPs are eligible to participate in our EMP Spotlight program, which highlights select EMPs who want to share their achievements within the industry. Participants will be featured in an upcoming Energy Wise e-newsletter, social media, and on the front page of the EMA website.
• If member companies exhibit at the same industry event as EMA or ACG, they will be given a free “EMA Member” form board display.
• Promotion of EMP certification to building owners and others.
• Members receive a 20% discount on advertising in EMA’s newsletter.
Education & Certification
• EMA members receive discounted registration toward the annual CxEnergy Conference & Expo. EMA co-presents the CxEnergy Conference & Expo and participates other industry events.
• In addition to receiving discounts on all EMA activities, members also receive discounts on AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) events.
• CxEnergy’s Expo Hall has an ardent focus on disseminating information about new technologies, including products, applications, instrumentation and services.
• EMA holds webinars throughout the year that offer AIA Learning Units, free to members.
• EMA offers an EMP certification program available to energy management professionals. The scope of the EMP program is aligned with the Energy Management Professional consensus qualifications guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Energy. The EMP Certification is ANSI accredited and is recognized DOE’s Better Buildings® Workforce Group.
• EMP Seminars are regularly held in locations across the U.S. and delivers comprehensive training and education for energy management professionals, building owners, and others. Members are welcome to “host” EMP Seminars at their facilities and will receive exposure for doing so. Click here to learn more.
• Remote EMP testing available.
• EMA has over 100 video presentations from experts in our industry speaking on important building commissioning and energy management topics.
EMA keeps members informed on all the significant regulatory, technology, standards and guidelines and government affairs news.
• Energy Wise e-Newsletter is a monthly publication with important industry updates read by energy management professionals, commissioning providers, MEP engineers, sustainability officers, and more. EMA regularly updates its membership on industry news via email, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Corporate member companies have a designated EMP on staff – and are armed with the highest standards of managing and continually improving energy performance in commercial buildings.
Leadership & Participation
• Eligibility for EMA Board of Director participation.
• Eligibility for EMA Committee and Task Force participation.
• Participation with DOE and other federal agencies on the development of new energy management initiatives.