Some of the most established companies in the industry continuously opt to have an EMP on staff to leverage their competitive position.
Why are Technical Certifications Important?
- Demonstrates Commitment – both internally to corporate and individually to clients
- Recognized Proficiency – important step in professional development
- Continuing Education – supports CEU / PDH requirements for licensed individuals
- RFQ Requirements – more RFQs / RFPs include certification requirements for respondents
- Codes and Ordinances – more codes and standards are defining the qualifications required to perform specific activities
- Government Initiatives – more government contracts will require individuals meet the DOE / BBWG requirements
Top 5 Reasons to Choose EMP certification:
- Accredited by ANSI and recognized by the DOE’s Better Buildings Program.
- The Commissioning-based approach produces maximum energy efficiency and building optimization.
- Meets “Qualified Energy Auditor” requirements for the new ASHRAE 211 Energy Audit Standard.
- Supported by the largest network of independent certified commissioning providers in the world (ACG).
- Recognized by cities, states, and utilities as a qualifying credential to perform energy-related work.
Click here to view the companies who already see the value in having a certified EMP on staff.