Conference Will Again Feature Industry Leaders and a Stellar Program for Commissioning & Energy Management Continuing Education
For Immediate Release
Contact: Anna Kosova (202) 737-7775, [email protected]
(Washington, D.C.)—The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) announced the preliminary technical program for the premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building testing & analytics today. CxEnergy 2021 takes place April 20-23, 2021 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC test and balance professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (e.g. education, health care, data centers, alternative care facility, etc.)
- Remote energy management
- Understanding Emergency Power System Commissioning (preview of ACG Commissioning Guideline 3rd Edition content)
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Fire & life safety systems commissioning
- Fundamentals+ of test & balance for engineers, Cx & energy providers
- Commissioning case study of the ASHRAE Net-Zero Energy Headquarters
- Smart water management
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage etc.)
- Commissioning requirements in building energy codes (ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC)
- Conserving energy through building enclosure commissioning
CxEnergy attendees earn AIA (LU), USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body). View the preliminary program on the CxEnergy website.
More than 100 videos from previous CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel.
The CxEnergy Expo Hall showcases a wide variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms. The CxEnergy Exhibitor Prospectus is available here. Event information and the latest updates and online registration are available at https://www.CxEnergy.com/