Join Ricardo Moromisato, AScT, CEM, Business Intelligence Analyst, Smart Buildings, CopperTree Analytics as he presents EMIS technology as a strategic and operational tool and discusses how this technology needs to be paired with continuous improvement processes such as Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and Monitored-Based Commissioning (MBCx) practices – setting us up on a journey towards proactive energy management.
Who Should Attend?
- Energy Managers
- Commissioning Providers
- Building Owners & Facility Managers
- O&M Managers
- MEP Engineers
- HVAC Testing Professionals
- Other Building Professionals
- Gain a broad understanding of the technology and capabilities behind Energy Management and Information Systems.
- Learn from real examples that highlight the value of continuous data to identify optimization opportunities.
- Acquire best practices for pairing sustainability frameworks with data-driven solutions.
- Identify ways organizations can engage in smart technologies to achieve energy efficiency and demand flexibility.
CopperTree Analytics: CopperTree Analytics is a provider of building and energy analytics solutions, drawing upon 30 years of controls manufacturing and smart building experience.
We take your building’s data and turn it into actionable insights, helping you save money and energy while maintaining occupant comfort levels. Take control of managing all of your resources, and realize your building potential.
Learn more: https://www.coppertreeanalytics.com