The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) is reaching out to building commissioning, TAB, and energy management subject matter experts to share their knowledge at the largest gathering of industry professionals in the nation.
CxEnergy will once again draw hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. CxEnergy takes place April 20-23, 2021 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX.
Deadline for submission is Sept. 30, 2020.
CxEnergy’s highly-regarded technical program features over 30 one-hour sessions covering various topics from industry experts.
Specific areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
• Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities
• Building envelope/enclosures
• Advances in building automation and control technologies
• Testing, adjusting, and balancing or other specialty testing
• Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and loT topics
• Commissioning of specific market sectors (e.g. education, health care, datacenters, etc.)
• Lighting and lighting control systems
• Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage, etc.)
• Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics
• Water management and conservation
• Occupancy wellness issues and sustainability
• Business-oriented presentations related to commissioning and energy management
Program abstracts should contain the following:
1) A proposed title of presentation.
2) A short summary of the presentation.
3) Four learning objectives.
4) A speaker bio.
Please note that presentations must have a 60 min. runtime (including roughly 15 min. at the end for questions).
More than 100 videos from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the ACG YouTube Channel.