“The Triple Play” – Tax Incentives for Energy Efficient Designers
Tuesday, June 8, 2021,
Earn 1 AIA LU
Don’t leave money on the table. Learn how you can put money back into your business through specialty tax incentives such as the R&D Tax Credit, 45L Tax Credit and the 179D Deduction.
- Qualifications and eligible properties of the Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction – IRC Sec 179D.
- Qualifications, eligible properties, and legislative updates of the Energy Efficient Home Credit – IRC Section 45L.
- Identify target-rich environments for Research & Development activities utilizing the 4-part test and basic exclusions.
- Understand information on composite case studies for each tax incentive.
Who Should Attend?
- Commissioning Providers
- Building Owners & Facility Managers
- Energy Managers
- MEP Engineers
- HVAC Testing Professionals
BRYAN Consulting: BRAYN is a niche consulting firm that guides businesses to greater value through tax credits and incentives. BRAYN Consulting LLC is not a CPA firm, finance, tax, law, or engineering firm, and nothing contained herein can be construed as legal, financial, accounting, tax, or engineering advice. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure – To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.