Virtual EMP Seminar & Exam at Local Testing Center
Approved for 6 AIA Learning Units
The intensive two-day six-hour virtual seminar helps EMP candidates understand the energy management process and how it can be applied. It incorporates instruction based on the Energy Manager “Job Task Analysis” adopted by the DOE’s Better Buildings Workforce. The seminar is also open to non-candidates for education purposes.
- Planning Effective Energy Management
- Managing Energy Information (utility, weather, ect.)
- Implementing the Energy Management Program including ongoing commissioning)
- Managing Budgets and Finances (audits, forecasts and procurement)
- Implementing Energy Efficient Projects (including M&V and evaluation)
- Managing Energy Communications.