Virtual O&M Training for Engineers & Facility Managers
We’re back! This eight-hour course developed to instruct building and facility managers in basic principles aimed at improving energy efficiency and system performance was so popular, we’re offering a virtual (four two-hour webinar) online training option! Attendees learn energy management strategies, including evaluating energy bills, establishing building energy baselines and other performance metrics; developing facility benchmarks, low cost/no cost techniques for improving efficiency and performance, and code compliance.
- Energy Audits & Building Tune-up Program Requirements
- Energy Consumption, Documentation and Analysis; Energy Balance, Baseline and Benchmarking
- No Cost/Low Cost Strategies for Building Energy Savings
- Monitoring Building Performance & Ensuring Maintaining Saving through MBCx
- Evaluating ECMs, Calculating Return on Investment & Prioritization of Energy Savings Measures
Approved for 8 AIA LUs